Messages in Bottles

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Carolyn and Wonder Woman

Ok... I'm stupid.

I like to admit when I'm stupid and make a mistake.. and I made a sorta big one.

See there's this guy both Evan and I know- Scott S., he's on a comics forum yahoo group with the two of us. Now Scott, and others, have been talking about the whole Wonder Woman killing story arc- that's how I found out about what was going on. Scott was the one who reminded everyone about the problems of continuity VS. this WW story, that ages ago Max's brain was put in a robot body BUT DC was ignoring that story, because it would've meant Max couldn't use his pheromone powers to use on Blue Beetle and the rest. So there was a good amount talk on our yahoo groups about DC emphasizing story over history....

At this point I should mention that Scott has a wife, a wife that evan has recently confirmed is named carolINE.
See for the past year or so I thought that CarolYN was CarolINE, that she lived in Utah with her husband Scott.
And that's sorta the reason I told Carolyn to talk to her husband... I basically told her I didn't mean to disrepect her but that her husband( who I thought was Scott) had talked the talk about the whole wonder woman thing.
I could tell from Carolyn's next post that she felt VERY slighted by the 'talk to your husband' comment as she didn't have one and thought I was putting her down... which I totally didn't mean to. As said I was stupid- I thought carolyn=caroline. I now know better.

And I should mention while Evan was straightening me out about the carols he pointed out that Kitty wasn't on my top 5 fictonal people I want to have sex with... and there's a simple reason for that... there's a difference between wanting to knock boots with someone and take them home to mom. I love Kitty but I don't lust after her the same way I do Starfire. If the list was the top 5 fictional characters you wanted to marry/ ride into the sunset with- Kitty would be on it and Starfire (and perhaps others) wouldn't... but the list was about knocking boots and as such Starfire is more bedworthy.

I hope that clears things up and gets carolyn less mad at me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home