Messages in Bottles

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Again, I am what I am OR Am I?

When I took this test I had a fairly good idea who'd I be... I mean I've never played a cowboy or ninja or Knight... I played a Pirate...
in a Star Wars game. Argh! Avast ye sand barge!








A Pirate Raider
You scored 3 Honor, 6 Justice, 7 Adventure, and 7 Individuality!
More than just the usual swabbie, you demand not only the life at sea, free from landlubbers and their rules, but also you require adventure and excitement. You're happiest when the guns are blazing, the risk high, the outcome uncertain, but the chance for reward substansial. Your kind are welcomed as allies and feared as enemies.

Put on your wooden leg and hook. You'll do just fine!








This test tracked 4 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:



















Higher than 2% on Ninjinuity





Higher than 70% on Knightlyness





Higher than 55% on Cowboiosity





Higher than 71% on Piratical Bent
Link: The Cowboy-Ninja-Pirate-Knight Test written by fluffy71 on Ok Cupid


On the other hand... HATE cherries.. but am unique-ish. and sweet.







CHERRY GARCIA!
You scored 74% SWEET, 55% CHUNKY, and 59% UNIQUE!
cherry sweet cream base with cherries and fudge chunks

Awesome...you are one of my personal favs: Cherry Garcia. You fall in the middle on all measurements- sweet, wild, and unique, but not overwhelmingly so on any of those. You make a good friend, able to share your unique perspectives on things, and able to have fun without winding up in jail or something. Good job.







My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 30% on SWEET





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on CHUNKY





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 25% on UNIQUE
Link: The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test written by weered1 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home