I is... what I thought I is.
Like Evan I'm a social liberal, and I thought I would be one.
I want to mention I did have it tough for the 'people should be literate to vote' as I recently had this conversation with friends. On the one hand I think that EVERYONE should have the right to vote, but on the other hand I do think that you should know what you're voting FOR or AGAINST before you vote. It shocked me when I heard that they veried the order of canidates on the ballots because a portion of America votes for the first person on the ballot.
I also decided that my 'decree' was that "All sex between consenting adults be legal" as that would allow for a lot of good stuff to happen. I'm more for going over and getting rid of laws then adding new ones.
| You are a Social Liberal (81% permissive) and an... Economic Liberal (10% permissive) You are best described as a:
Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test |
I want to mention I did have it tough for the 'people should be literate to vote' as I recently had this conversation with friends. On the one hand I think that EVERYONE should have the right to vote, but on the other hand I do think that you should know what you're voting FOR or AGAINST before you vote. It shocked me when I heard that they veried the order of canidates on the ballots because a portion of America votes for the first person on the ballot.
I also decided that my 'decree' was that "All sex between consenting adults be legal" as that would allow for a lot of good stuff to happen. I'm more for going over and getting rid of laws then adding new ones.



1 Comments:
At 10/20/2005 02:34:00 AM,
Unknown said…
D-- do you have an okcupid id? If so, email it to me
Post a Comment
<< Home