Holiday '06 Picture.
I know this is about a week early( Channuka starts NEXT friday) but I got my Channuka present to myself a tad early... Actually in the interest of full disclosure- this is my 2/2- as my first was a wonderful[ and $] bust of Harley as designed by Hughes...
Oh and I got a haircut today too *blush* That was the real reason I got the picture taken. After working out today WAY too early, I decided to get a hair cut... and well let me know how you like it.
Oh and I got a haircut today too *blush* That was the real reason I got the picture taken. After working out today WAY too early, I decided to get a hair cut... and well let me know how you like it.


4 Comments:
At 12/05/2006 04:23:00 PM,
Angie said…
Looks good :)
At 12/05/2006 04:50:00 PM,
Drew said…
Thanks.
Not sure if you can tell but it's a buzz cut- as opposed to the full shave I was planning on.
Barber talked me down and I sort of like the fuzz.
Though I also thought it was 'interesting' that I could see a bit of a scar by my right temple- from a car accident in my frosh year in college.... because I usually have hair it's usually covered.
At 12/05/2006 05:33:00 PM,
Drew said…
Oh and it was pointed out to me that you can't read the writing on the t- I shrunk the image too much...
It says "Spin my Dreidel- and by spin I mean suck and by dreidel I mean cock"
At 12/05/2006 07:15:00 PM,
Angie said…
LOL. That rocks, Drew! I love it. I haven't spun a dreidel in quite some time and mores the pity. Heh.
And no, I couldn't tell it was a buzz cut, but it looks good.
Post a Comment
<< Home