Wound Up...
I thought it was a tad amusing yesterday when I was checking a wind up toy sold at the gift store... It wasn't working and I didn't know why(assumed it was a piece of crap) and my manager told me that it was wound up too tight just like ME! I wanted to point out that I'm wound up too tight because of HIM!
Either he knows he's pushing my buttons and he just keeps pushing( which sometimes seems to be the case) OR He seems to be pushing buttons randomly in HOPES of pushing my buttons.
Either way is annoying
But the real thing that I want to mention is I'm not a normal person- I'm a bit odd, and I like it like that. When I order a sub( turkey); I want onions, tomato and mayo. Often I will take a package of mayo and add EXTRA myself but I don't ask for extra mayo.
I'm getting REALLY tired of being asked what type of cheese I want. I don't want cheese. I didn't ask for cheese. I didn't FORGET about the cheese- I don't want it. Just like you're not asking me what type of pepper I want- hot or sweet... because I didn't ask for peppers.
I also don't ask for lettuce- because well it's been my experience that lettuce goes bad too fast and isn't consistantly good or crunchy- so in my many years of sandwich construction, have decided that onions are far superior to lettuce.
I got REAL angry today because after being closed for the holidays my 'favorite' sub place was open- so I asked for a turkey sub with onions, tomato and mayo. The guy then asked me if I wanted cheese. I said NO. I want onions, tomato and mayo. That's it. He then muttered something, which I didn't hear... then when I got back to the game store( as I was eating with the manager)... I discovered LETTUCE. So I got mad. Normally I would just throw the lettuce in the trash, but I decided this was the lettuce that broke camal's back. I was going make him get it right and then this would be the LAST sub I ordered from them.
I had to wait like 5 min as he was on the phone.I waved off two other people saying I wanted to talk to the guy who made my sub- and I pointed to him.
I told him I ordered a sub with ONIONS, TOMATO and MAYO. That's what I ordered and that's what I had repeated TWICE to him. He said that he had asked me if I wanted lettuce and I said yes. I paused and realized perhaps that's what he mumbled. After asking me if I wanted cheese, even though I hadn't fucking asked for cheese, I guess he tried to correct my stupidity of NOT ORDERING lettuce by asking me if I wanted lettuce and my not responding to this, by perhaps mentioning for a THIRD time what I wanted on sub, he took to mean that I wanted it. So this time I repeated what I wanted ON my sub. He seemed to be surprised at my anger as he took off the lettuce and put onions on( and it was a stingy amount of onions in my opinion) and didn't seem all that sorry... Like it was MY mistake for not having made it MORE clear after telling him TWICE what I wanted on the sandwich.
So perhaps the next time someone askes me what type of cheese I want, I'll tell them that I'm NOT paying them to make my sandwich because I also didn't ask for mustard on my sandwich so why aren't they pushing the mustard???!!!
(it should be mentioned at this point that some places actually charge more for the cheese so they be pushing cheese by asking what type I want)
Lastly to end this on a 'good note'
Gwen Stefani's Wind It Up- which I sorta like for some reason.
Either he knows he's pushing my buttons and he just keeps pushing( which sometimes seems to be the case) OR He seems to be pushing buttons randomly in HOPES of pushing my buttons.
Either way is annoying
But the real thing that I want to mention is I'm not a normal person- I'm a bit odd, and I like it like that. When I order a sub( turkey); I want onions, tomato and mayo. Often I will take a package of mayo and add EXTRA myself but I don't ask for extra mayo.
I'm getting REALLY tired of being asked what type of cheese I want. I don't want cheese. I didn't ask for cheese. I didn't FORGET about the cheese- I don't want it. Just like you're not asking me what type of pepper I want- hot or sweet... because I didn't ask for peppers.
I also don't ask for lettuce- because well it's been my experience that lettuce goes bad too fast and isn't consistantly good or crunchy- so in my many years of sandwich construction, have decided that onions are far superior to lettuce.
I got REAL angry today because after being closed for the holidays my 'favorite' sub place was open- so I asked for a turkey sub with onions, tomato and mayo. The guy then asked me if I wanted cheese. I said NO. I want onions, tomato and mayo. That's it. He then muttered something, which I didn't hear... then when I got back to the game store( as I was eating with the manager)... I discovered LETTUCE. So I got mad. Normally I would just throw the lettuce in the trash, but I decided this was the lettuce that broke camal's back. I was going make him get it right and then this would be the LAST sub I ordered from them.
I had to wait like 5 min as he was on the phone.I waved off two other people saying I wanted to talk to the guy who made my sub- and I pointed to him.
I told him I ordered a sub with ONIONS, TOMATO and MAYO. That's what I ordered and that's what I had repeated TWICE to him. He said that he had asked me if I wanted lettuce and I said yes. I paused and realized perhaps that's what he mumbled. After asking me if I wanted cheese, even though I hadn't fucking asked for cheese, I guess he tried to correct my stupidity of NOT ORDERING lettuce by asking me if I wanted lettuce and my not responding to this, by perhaps mentioning for a THIRD time what I wanted on sub, he took to mean that I wanted it. So this time I repeated what I wanted ON my sub. He seemed to be surprised at my anger as he took off the lettuce and put onions on( and it was a stingy amount of onions in my opinion) and didn't seem all that sorry... Like it was MY mistake for not having made it MORE clear after telling him TWICE what I wanted on the sandwich.
So perhaps the next time someone askes me what type of cheese I want, I'll tell them that I'm NOT paying them to make my sandwich because I also didn't ask for mustard on my sandwich so why aren't they pushing the mustard???!!!
(it should be mentioned at this point that some places actually charge more for the cheese so they be pushing cheese by asking what type I want)
Lastly to end this on a 'good note'
Gwen Stefani's Wind It Up- which I sorta like for some reason.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home