Messages in Bottles

Sunday, January 07, 2007

KFs

Ok... I felt since I ruled out the custom, recolors and Kid Flashes from my Flashaka... I'd take a pic of the Kid Flashes.

I was surprised that I only had 7 Kid Flashes- and that's including the Impulse Total Justice which was a Flash repaint and the Pocket Hero KF- which of course they used the same mold for ALL the teens...

And of course, as usual, I can't think of Kid Flash without cursing the fact that a poser has a MEGO Kid Flash and posed his KF to 'dance' to mock me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Front row- are the aforementioned Kid Flash Pocket Hero and the AWFUL Impulse Total Justice, back row from left to right- Kid Flash from the SA box set with the treadmill and SA Barry Flash, DC Direct Impulse( my FAVORITE of the bunch- I love how they even paint his uniform so it's a 'dirty' outfit), KC Kid Flash, DC Direct Kid Flash... and Teen Titans Kid Flash.

I have to say I'm alot less proud of this bunch as a group then I was with the Flash figures. I only really like about half of them.... As much as I dislike the Bart Kid Flash in the comics, I got to admit that I like the figure MORE then I like the DC Direct Wally Kid Flash... and the less said about the KC KF the better( it's NOT an action figure it's an INACTION figure)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home