Toygasm

I orginally was planning a quisi update on my life... as I've decided I'm too tired to watch An Iconvenient Truth( I'd rather start watching it tomorrow am then before I go to bed...)
But then I saw the above Flash and I had to blog about it.
It is sooo cute. And after ages of saying- I wish that DC would do something like Spiderman and Friends... They are. I could say it is ironic that DC is getting to it AFTER Marvel stopped doing Spiderman and Friends... but that's not the point.
The point is that DC is doing CUTE figures... which MUST BE MINE.
More figures can be found here. I will admit that I'm not sure if the Flash is the cutest one of all... but they ALL will be MINE.
Oh and maybe one or two will find it's way into my nephew's hands... or come with me to Ca. this Summer for my bro's 'step daughters'/ Peterson consumption.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home