Messages in Bottles

Friday, May 25, 2007

Getting Better...

Ok... right now my back sorta itches/ feels like it's on fire or something BUT I feel better and odds are am going to work today. Ugh.
I was in bed for about 9 hours- I know, I know... am suppose to clean and reapply the a & d every 4 to 6 hours; BUT I felt sleep was more important then the tattoo AT THE TIME.

To the best of my knowedge the tattoo looks like it hasn't suffered any. Since I'm working 1pm to 10pm today- I'm going to get an early lunch and bring it back here so that I can clean my tattoo and put on Tattoo Goo( that's the name of the product). I used a & d this am because it was there and because I wasn't sure about "3 days" as I had my tattoo done tuesday AFTERNOON. I plan to bring the Tattoo Goo with me to work and even if I don't CLEAN my tattoo, odds are I'll still re apply it later in my shift; as I'm a tad more concerned with keeping the tattoo moist then PERFECTLY clean.

sorry if I was painiky yesterday but I really felt ill.

And I hit a wave of depression because of not feeling well and being reminded of how much my job/life sux.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5/25/2007 06:21:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good you're better, now resist the urge to scratch.

    Tattoo Goo? Hope it isn't overpriced. It's all just Aquaphor or Equate with bells and whistles.

    When do we get pics?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home