Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's my Birthday Damn IT!

Well it's not IMPENDING anymore. Today I am 40.

I went to bed early last night so I'd be well rested... and like many of my plans that become shot rather quickly as I had problems falling asleep, tossing and turning AND being old getting up several times in the night to go to the loo. Really I blame it more on age, but sometimes on my 'diet' wherein I drink a good amount of water, though I don't think I drank an excessive amount yesterday.

Woke up too darn early and with a bit of a grumbly tummy. Since I don't mind my cliff bars and would rather have a yummy dinner then eggs for breakfast- had the cliff bar. Also since I'm up sooo early- doing laundry. It needed to be done and last night I figured I'd wait until tomorrow to do it as doing laundry means being tied to my apartment for an hour and 1/2 to two hours... but started it arround 8:10 because I figured I wouldn't be going any place major until after 10 am anyway.

Only other plans for today is 1) Go to the Gym... want to do a bit of a run today... because plan to eat a *nice* dinner 2) Get tattoo at 3pm 3) Buy Destiny Angel after tattoo as it's nearby.
Notes: 1) Want to note PERSONAL BEST on Saturday- 7.1 miles in 70 min. Which is to say for OVER AN HOUR I was doing a 10 min. mile. Go ME! 3) Big Captain Scarlet fan... Notice a place had the BLONDE Destiny Angel on Friday, checked on Sunday that I have the brunette so want to buy the blonde for my collection.

And Yeah! Evan got me a kewl present as did my r/l friends. I got Yiddish Policeman's Union, the old guy at the game store is going to get me a Max Collins novel set in a comic book convention, my mom is sending me a check to help pay for the me the TV I'm getting( ordered it Friday from Target). And sad to say I *think* my dad is getting me stuff- I said sad because I went to my Amazon wish list on Sunday to delete the Yiddish Policeman's Union AFTER I got it... and I noticed that my list was set to "unpurchased" without thinking I set it to 'All' and realized that there was several difference.... So figure there's an amazon package ( or two) in my future... I think it's my dad as I don't know anyone besides him, evan and the guy who gave me Policeman...( and I KNOW he bought it at Border's as he forgot the sticker on it. HOWEVER if any of you want to use my amazon wishlist but didn't know it was my birthday( or where my wish list is) this SHOULD be the link.

However that linked- what I'd like from people is a meme to do. I realized that in December I stopped doing memes because I was depressed. In Jan... I started a couple year in review memes but never finished them... so IF you feel like it, go through your memes and find one you want me to do. It could be one that I've done before but is 'updateable'- i.e. you think my answers might have changed or it was based on a year in review which I haven't reviewed; could be one that I haven't done because again I haven't done one this year( though I do think I did the jan. one where you take the first sentence of each month's post for the previous year) or if you want to bring up the INTERVIEW MEME- Let me know and I will gladly ask YOU 5 questions( but as usual I call tag bags and no backsies.)

Just spoke with my mum... she was very happy and LOUD due to her cell phone( and then berated me for being loud to match HER loudness). Didn't tell her about the tattoo because I want to do that AFTER I get it, so there's no way she can talk me out of it( Wuz that wrong?)She also called me on the job search stuff which I haven't done NEARLY enough. Did cleanning and a good amount of comic reading( and caught up with Earl) but no real job search stuff in the past few days. ugh. bad Drew.

Well it's been about an hour so off to get my laundry and then to the gym!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home