For My Comic Peeps
Ok... right now Norton Systemworks/anti virus is acting up.
Do NOT think my computer has anything- just think it's being wonky... That said prefer to post this news to my blog for Evan and Adj ( and anyone else interested) then email it and possibly infect their computers...
First- The Flash is on THE BATMAN this Saturday. I hate to say it but I give myself about even odds of watching it. On the one hand( and this is the hand that's winning) it's THE BATMAN and I still remember Robin's origin( wherin I blame THE BATMAN for the death of THE Graysons), but on the other hand- It's Flash and I do like John Larroquette...
Second... I found scans of Big Barda's death. OMFG! It's not that Dan Dido hates me... it's that I hate what he's done to DC.
The only way Barda's death could've been more WiR is if we find out that Major Force killed her. I mean C'mon. She dies OFF CAMERA, IN THE KITCHEN, NEXT TO THE FRIDGE. IF that isn't WiR I don't know what is... Oh yes- we have more pages of her husband swearing vengence then we do of Barda's killer( who we don't see because it happened OFF CAMERA).
Oh and if it wasn't disturbing enough for her to die in the kitchen with her husband in the next room- and doesn't hear who/what kills his wife- when the JLA show up... it looks wayyy too much like Sue's death. In fact in scans of the second issue it has the JLA in the kitchen( with a tacky chalk outline of Barda...) and Black Canary says "It's like Sue all over again..." with Zee retorting "Except we solved that case Canary." and Black Lightning playing the role of Fred saying "And we'll crack this one too."
Now if I was Batman I'd give Zee a stern look with a side order of 'Don't mindwipe me" and ask Superman how his relationship with Lois is right now considering a) the kents had a dinner date with barda and mm and b) Sue was killed by a (ex) wife of a JLA member who was starved for attention. Oh and I'd tell Tim not to get too attached to any of HIS playmates- because while there's a joke that in every crisis a flash dies--- that's only happened ONCE. Tim however has lost two loved ones in Crisisi (indentity and infinte)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home