Messages in Bottles

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Look OUT the homecoming Cap's got a gun.

I was surfing teh interwebs and I saw this article with the new cap.

He has a f'ing gun.

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

I do NOT care how much people love the current writer and 'trust' him.

Captain America DOES NOT carry a gun.

I can't even go into the fact that his outfit looks like something out of ST:TNG because he has A GUN and a cateen on his belt.

I wonder does he have a billy club? You know to beat up all those kids like the Patroit who refuse to register? Because a part of me thinks he looks all the world like he wouldn't mind beating up a teenage BLACK american for not obeying THE MAN. ( and I don't mean Stan...)
I can picture THIS Cap going after the Patroit more then I can him going after Iron Man....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home