Hate EA!
I am SOOO angry. I was stupid enough to download a patch from EA for Sims 2... I did it last night as I saw the patch, I didn't really read what it was for- just read it was a patch for the game and downloaded it.
I installed it this a.m. and it didn't install properly. I then read on a modding form that OTHER people who have made/downloaded mods( like me to make sims naked) have had problems with the OFFICAL patch.
Damn it all.
I just want to be able to play a game I gave EA money for... and be able to play it in the manner they SHOULD'VE made it.
Craps. So now I'm gonna have to figure out if it works with the part of the patch that installed or what the heck to do... HOWEVER I have to go to work so that's going to have to wait til I have time and DON'T feel like slapping the people from EA arround for making a faulty patch.
-----------------
I still don't know what to do... the game SEEMED to work when I tried it out- for like 10 min. I ended up making a famil( Harley and a female devil gal), however I'm reluntent to REALLY play the game for fear that the combo of the mods and the bit of the update will really mess things up. I've asked for help on modthesims.com but not sure I'll get it... so tomorrow I might have to decide if i want to go full steam ahead or unistall sims 2 and then reinstall it. Fortuately I backed up much of my downloaded stuff about a week or two ago so I won't lose EVERYTHING, but still would be a pain.
And oh yes... for some reason I can't see my blog. It's a blank. ducky.
I installed it this a.m. and it didn't install properly. I then read on a modding form that OTHER people who have made/downloaded mods( like me to make sims naked) have had problems with the OFFICAL patch.
Damn it all.
I just want to be able to play a game I gave EA money for... and be able to play it in the manner they SHOULD'VE made it.
Craps. So now I'm gonna have to figure out if it works with the part of the patch that installed or what the heck to do... HOWEVER I have to go to work so that's going to have to wait til I have time and DON'T feel like slapping the people from EA arround for making a faulty patch.
-----------------
I still don't know what to do... the game SEEMED to work when I tried it out- for like 10 min. I ended up making a famil( Harley and a female devil gal), however I'm reluntent to REALLY play the game for fear that the combo of the mods and the bit of the update will really mess things up. I've asked for help on modthesims.com but not sure I'll get it... so tomorrow I might have to decide if i want to go full steam ahead or unistall sims 2 and then reinstall it. Fortuately I backed up much of my downloaded stuff about a week or two ago so I won't lose EVERYTHING, but still would be a pain.
And oh yes... for some reason I can't see my blog. It's a blank. ducky.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home