Sim(ple) Families
Sim(ple) Families:
Ok, Sims 2 update. Adam seems to have fallen for Katma as most of his daily wants now are to do stuff with her. I've also got the person who made the Marvels for me- make marvels in most of the age groups... So when Cap., Adam and Mary get older, they can still wear their uniforms. What's even cooler is that their kids can wear Captain Marvel Jr. blues and Mary reds.
So at first I thought of a) fast tracking Adam and Katma's relationship... and b) even though Adam isn't a romance sim- trying to get him to get to boff both Katma and Mary. I'm also sort of interested to see what would happen with 1/2 siblings. i've been told that they wouldn't be able to bred because they'd still know they're related. We'll see.
However AFTER I thought of this playing the Marvels, I played the Lanterns family and was reminded that Katma is also crushing on Goth Warrior. Oh My. I thought I was going to create triangle with Mary, Black Adam and Mary... but might seetle for a triangle with Adam, Katma and Goth... Since Katma is a 'family' sim, I might see if I can get her knocked up by both.
Harley gave birth to her second kid- a female for a matched set. What I thought was really interesting- though I'm going to have to wait til she becomes a toddler to confirm. Harley has normal blue eyes, lilith has black-red-black eyes... i.e. they white stuff around the pupil is black to make her look more demonic. HOWEVER I think their daughter has black-blue-black eyes. Which I think is odd but cool.
The daughter's name is Lioumere- which according to a d&d book of demons and devils is a south pacific demoness. I liked the sound of the name and that it wasn't euro centric.
I've realized a way for dani to hang out with lucifer, though it will take a couple of steps. Basically Harley is friends with both Doug and Wolfbane, so my plan is to have her be invited over to their house- met dani, as she hasn't yet... and then invite dani over so she can meet lucifer and the new baby.
Oh and Guy knocked up Bleu. He invited her over, and they 'tried for baby' and I'm pretty darn sure she was successful. In fact, because I'm pretty sure- I had Guy do the right thing and had him ask her to marry him. I just haven't figured out if I want them in one of their family's home or have them start up their own household. Part of me wished I knew the gender because if it was a girl child then they might stay with the Amazons but if it's a boy child, Bleu's sisters ain't gonna want him.
Right now I plan to go back to the game to where Bleu 'shows' that she's preggers. I figure that way I'll get pictures of the 'shotgun wedding'.
Ok, Sims 2 update. Adam seems to have fallen for Katma as most of his daily wants now are to do stuff with her. I've also got the person who made the Marvels for me- make marvels in most of the age groups... So when Cap., Adam and Mary get older, they can still wear their uniforms. What's even cooler is that their kids can wear Captain Marvel Jr. blues and Mary reds.
So at first I thought of a) fast tracking Adam and Katma's relationship... and b) even though Adam isn't a romance sim- trying to get him to get to boff both Katma and Mary. I'm also sort of interested to see what would happen with 1/2 siblings. i've been told that they wouldn't be able to bred because they'd still know they're related. We'll see.
However AFTER I thought of this playing the Marvels, I played the Lanterns family and was reminded that Katma is also crushing on Goth Warrior. Oh My. I thought I was going to create triangle with Mary, Black Adam and Mary... but might seetle for a triangle with Adam, Katma and Goth... Since Katma is a 'family' sim, I might see if I can get her knocked up by both.
Harley gave birth to her second kid- a female for a matched set. What I thought was really interesting- though I'm going to have to wait til she becomes a toddler to confirm. Harley has normal blue eyes, lilith has black-red-black eyes... i.e. they white stuff around the pupil is black to make her look more demonic. HOWEVER I think their daughter has black-blue-black eyes. Which I think is odd but cool.
The daughter's name is Lioumere- which according to a d&d book of demons and devils is a south pacific demoness. I liked the sound of the name and that it wasn't euro centric.
I've realized a way for dani to hang out with lucifer, though it will take a couple of steps. Basically Harley is friends with both Doug and Wolfbane, so my plan is to have her be invited over to their house- met dani, as she hasn't yet... and then invite dani over so she can meet lucifer and the new baby.
Oh and Guy knocked up Bleu. He invited her over, and they 'tried for baby' and I'm pretty darn sure she was successful. In fact, because I'm pretty sure- I had Guy do the right thing and had him ask her to marry him. I just haven't figured out if I want them in one of their family's home or have them start up their own household. Part of me wished I knew the gender because if it was a girl child then they might stay with the Amazons but if it's a boy child, Bleu's sisters ain't gonna want him.
Right now I plan to go back to the game to where Bleu 'shows' that she's preggers. I figure that way I'll get pictures of the 'shotgun wedding'.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home