Psych OuT!
So the guy from my realty company NEVER showed....
... and part of me wonders if they yanked my chain on purpose. IF by telling me he PLANNED to do a spot check, to scare me into action. If so, it worked.
I have always felt a tad embarrassed by the mess of my apartment- not enough to do much about it, but still shame, and now I feel like more needs to be done- but at the same time I feel I've wasted good 'job hunting' time and energy to this clean up effort for not a whole lot to show for the time and stress.
... and part of me wonders if they yanked my chain on purpose. IF by telling me he PLANNED to do a spot check, to scare me into action. If so, it worked.
I have always felt a tad embarrassed by the mess of my apartment- not enough to do much about it, but still shame, and now I feel like more needs to be done- but at the same time I feel I've wasted good 'job hunting' time and energy to this clean up effort for not a whole lot to show for the time and stress.


1 Comments:
At 1/11/2005 01:27:00 AM,
Unknown said…
Yeah, I'd definitely keep up on it now, just in case they decide to drop by unannounced.
Post a Comment
<< Home