Game Store
I've realized I've mentioned here a couple of times the game store that I currently quasi work at and my friend manages- but figured it might be good to throw a link to it.
I do this because I was thinking of reviewing a game( Bell Bottomed Badasses) but since I just found it was already reviewed... well I'm not gonna review it ;-) but still posting the link as I've done a few reviews for that site and intend to do more- esp. as the reviews are sooo dated that my Hulk Movie review is still in the top ten 'NEW' reviews... and I did it in July '03.
I do this because I was thinking of reviewing a game( Bell Bottomed Badasses) but since I just found it was already reviewed... well I'm not gonna review it ;-) but still posting the link as I've done a few reviews for that site and intend to do more- esp. as the reviews are sooo dated that my Hulk Movie review is still in the top ten 'NEW' reviews... and I did it in July '03.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home