Long Haired Freak
So I have the first interview I've had in a while tomorrow. It's been icky snowy here in Boston( we still have snow banks).
I woke up early because I couldn't sleep and I brought my dress jacket and a shirt in to the cleaners. I told them I needed it tonight- but figured I'd pick it up tomorrow am... which is just as well as I forgot about it.
I did my laundry at around 4 pm. I knew I needed my pants to be clean. As I think I mentioned before during cleaning- I put a bunch of clothes into a bunch of bags. Since then I've got a new dresser. So whenever I have enough to do ONE load, I've gone to the closest- picked from a bag so that I do TWO loads. Some of my clothes I want to be clean before I try them out.
So I do that- and I totally FORGOT to get my hair cut. I don't know how long it's been since I got my last hair cut but it has to be November if not longer. The front is fine because I'm losing hair so it just gets combed back, but the back. ick.
Needless to say, even though this is an interview for a crap retail job with a REALLY crappy commute... I'm STRESSING because I forgot to get my hair cut.
Just happy I made sure that I have up to date resumes in my briefcase. My last interview I brought a resume that stated I was still working at Staples, when I wasn't.
I woke up early because I couldn't sleep and I brought my dress jacket and a shirt in to the cleaners. I told them I needed it tonight- but figured I'd pick it up tomorrow am... which is just as well as I forgot about it.
I did my laundry at around 4 pm. I knew I needed my pants to be clean. As I think I mentioned before during cleaning- I put a bunch of clothes into a bunch of bags. Since then I've got a new dresser. So whenever I have enough to do ONE load, I've gone to the closest- picked from a bag so that I do TWO loads. Some of my clothes I want to be clean before I try them out.
So I do that- and I totally FORGOT to get my hair cut. I don't know how long it's been since I got my last hair cut but it has to be November if not longer. The front is fine because I'm losing hair so it just gets combed back, but the back. ick.
Needless to say, even though this is an interview for a crap retail job with a REALLY crappy commute... I'm STRESSING because I forgot to get my hair cut.
Just happy I made sure that I have up to date resumes in my briefcase. My last interview I brought a resume that stated I was still working at Staples, when I wasn't.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home