Social Blogger
Ages ago Evan took a test and was NOT surprised that he was a Life Blogger. Neither he nor I, nor I think anyone who read evan's blog, was surprised by this. His blog is a collection of stories about his life, his family and the trials of being a foster parent.
Myself- I was not surprised, but forgot to publish it, that I was a social blogger. Though I often consider myself a private person, as I've lived alone for as long as I've been able to... I like talking to people, which is reflected in this blog. Most of what I've posted here, you'd hear me rant about at the game store( if you were there and listened to me). Much of what I post here could consider 'observational'. After the election when Evan suggested creating goodmourningamerica.blogspot.com to blog about HIS and others anger over Bushco. I looked at the first month of my blogging and I saw that my second post was an attack on religious kooks( though it was ranting about a specific person), the 6th was a brief look at slavery as it applied to the finding of this country, 7th about the Democratic convention and how it's security measures were impacting me and my friends, my 8th about Mitt's idea of having the people of Ma. vote on whether gays are allowed equal rights. From there- one post about sims and more political rants.
I'd say 1/2 the stuff here is political rants. It might've gone up or down based on the election. You'd prolly learn more about me at the game store- as I often walk in there in a huff after talking to my parents who drive me insane. In fact while I haven't posted much about my parents here, I was happy NOT to be able to find my blog on google so that IF I wanted to share about my life. As I haven't told my r/l friends the address of this blog( though I have told them I keep one... and had they asked I'd give it to them).
Now I might blog more about personal stuff or Sims 2 stuff in the future but I expect to remain unhappy about Bushco til at least 2008. I blog about stuff that interests me and hope interests others....
And perhaps to get feedback. I discuss things not just to see what other people think but to check my own belief system and make sure it's on track. I've changed my mind on animal experimetion a couple of times based on life and talking to others. Yes at age 37, I'm fairly set in my ways about most things but I'm willing to change minor beliefs if presented with an interesting argument( like I'm for gun control but currently am willing to admit that perhaps sane sober people could be allowed hunting rifles BUT NOT machine guns).
Myself- I was not surprised, but forgot to publish it, that I was a social blogger. Though I often consider myself a private person, as I've lived alone for as long as I've been able to... I like talking to people, which is reflected in this blog. Most of what I've posted here, you'd hear me rant about at the game store( if you were there and listened to me). Much of what I post here could consider 'observational'. After the election when Evan suggested creating goodmourningamerica.blogspot.com to blog about HIS and others anger over Bushco. I looked at the first month of my blogging and I saw that my second post was an attack on religious kooks( though it was ranting about a specific person), the 6th was a brief look at slavery as it applied to the finding of this country, 7th about the Democratic convention and how it's security measures were impacting me and my friends, my 8th about Mitt's idea of having the people of Ma. vote on whether gays are allowed equal rights. From there- one post about sims and more political rants.
I'd say 1/2 the stuff here is political rants. It might've gone up or down based on the election. You'd prolly learn more about me at the game store- as I often walk in there in a huff after talking to my parents who drive me insane. In fact while I haven't posted much about my parents here, I was happy NOT to be able to find my blog on google so that IF I wanted to share about my life. As I haven't told my r/l friends the address of this blog( though I have told them I keep one... and had they asked I'd give it to them).
Now I might blog more about personal stuff or Sims 2 stuff in the future but I expect to remain unhappy about Bushco til at least 2008. I blog about stuff that interests me and hope interests others....
And perhaps to get feedback. I discuss things not just to see what other people think but to check my own belief system and make sure it's on track. I've changed my mind on animal experimetion a couple of times based on life and talking to others. Yes at age 37, I'm fairly set in my ways about most things but I'm willing to change minor beliefs if presented with an interesting argument( like I'm for gun control but currently am willing to admit that perhaps sane sober people could be allowed hunting rifles BUT NOT machine guns).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home