Into the hole...
Well I found A mouse hole. Was watching TV and saw a mouse. I not only saw the mouse but I saw where it went. I'm very pleased.
I have NO clue how I'm gonna stop it up. It's right by a pipe... and if I complain to my landlord... well I risk their wrath as my place probably isn't up to speck...
UG. Well I'll move crap into the bedroom and closets if need be. Basically as I know where it is( living room)- I can clean AROUND... so that area doesn't look AS bad( and it already looks better then it did in December.)
I think knowing where they get in is 1/2 way to stopping them from getting in. The other 1/2 is figuring out how to plug it up.
I have NO clue how I'm gonna stop it up. It's right by a pipe... and if I complain to my landlord... well I risk their wrath as my place probably isn't up to speck...
UG. Well I'll move crap into the bedroom and closets if need be. Basically as I know where it is( living room)- I can clean AROUND... so that area doesn't look AS bad( and it already looks better then it did in December.)
I think knowing where they get in is 1/2 way to stopping them from getting in. The other 1/2 is figuring out how to plug it up.


1 Comments:
At 2/17/2005 06:46:00 PM,
Unknown said…
You could go the unPETA friendly route and lay a trap for Mickey.
Post a Comment
<< Home