Messages in Bottles

Friday, February 11, 2005

Thought of the Moment...

You know when I heard that there was gonna be a spin off of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy- Queer Eye for the Straight Girl. I was like "Yeah!@" it's about time for WOmen to be put in touch with their MALE sides.
I imagined a show of butch dykes( No offense intended- I'm just using what I consider to be the proper terminology- please correct me if I'm wrong) teaching a southern sweet young thang about first downs, belching, and that there's no crying in baseball.

Instead we get ANOTHER show with gay guys telling people how to be FABULOUS.

Enough. Get over it. These guys aren't even FAMOUS!
What have they done that's so great?

I think before women or men take these peoples advice they should look at who THEY are dating. I mean as the song says "I don't want nobody that don't want me 'Cause there's too many fish in the sea". So maybe instead getting a make over by somebody NOBODY knows, they should try and work things out or find somebody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home