Messages in Bottles

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Attack of the google ads.

from pvponline.com



Google ads have turned to the dark side
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2005

I can see that my google ads are keying off all the Star Wars talk, and offering up text ads based on the movies. Problem is that one of the ads is for downloading Revenge of the Sith for $1 or something.

I don't condone that. I just don't know how to make that google ad stop showing up. I'll report the ad to google.

In the meantime...nobody download movies illegally, okay? That leads to the dark side.


I just find it f'ing funny.

And I'm pretty sure I linked to this rant in the past... but I'm gonna again as it's from a guy with a google blog complaining about the nonsese of ad-sense and the main reason I don't have ads on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home