New Quiz!... or two
Yeah! found another cute quiz to take

Which Incredibles Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
and then I went for this one...

You are Benedick from Much Ado About Nothing! Ah,
smart as a whip and yet somehow cluelessly
naive. You are attracted to ballsy women who
know their way around a quip. Touche!
a (real) shakespearean quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Which Incredibles Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
and then I went for this one...
You are Benedick from Much Ado About Nothing! Ah,
smart as a whip and yet somehow cluelessly
naive. You are attracted to ballsy women who
know their way around a quip. Touche!
a (real) shakespearean quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


2 Comments:
At 5/27/2005 12:12:00 AM,
Unknown said…
I got Edna, the costume lady
At 5/27/2005 10:07:00 AM,
Drew said…
Had to check the quiz again to see what it says about EDNA,
Cool, In charge, Genius...
sounds like you ta me...
;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home