Sims Families- Flash
Ok, haven't blogged about the Sims and trying to figure out what to do with Barry Flash, so I figured I could blog about it. ;-)
Basically I created the Flash family with Barry Flash and his two teenage kids- Jenni and Bart. I didn't really play with them but decided that since my other two families babies have grown up to teenagers... and Bart did a walk by on one of their houses I would activate the Flash family.
Barry is a family sim who wants both Jenni and Bart to go to college. HOWEVER I was taken aback when I found out his LIFETIME desire( which would let him grow up happy) was to send THREE kids to college. This surprised me as well... I had made him an only parent.
So I've tried to figure out where this third kid was going to come from. At first I noticed that Phoenix had stopped by to say hi! And she looks darn attractive. However I realized that she's a romance sim, and just wants to kiss and woohoo!( sim term for sex) with a lot of people... which would end up breaking poor Barry's heart. Then I thought of T'Pol. T'Pol is a knowedge sims, so she could make a good match for Barry. So I started 6 degrees of Simperation. I tried to figure who knew both T'pol and Barry well enough to have them both over. I struck pay dirt as she was over at Phoenix's house so I had Phoenix invited Barry over.
The problem, sorta, is that T'pol and Barry are sorta vanilla genetically speaking. Yes, T'pol is a Yankees fan( it's only logical) but other then that she doesn't bring anything to the table. It's not like either her or Barry have special skin tones, or eye colors or hair color. I thought briefly of trying to hook up Barry with Red Warrior, but A) Red is helping her sister raise triplets which leads to b) red has two sisters who are having kids... if Red has kids, well there will be less of a gene pool for Barry's kid to marry.
I have thought of moving in a female( or two) for Barry to hopefully meet and have a kid he can send to college... But I think it might be nice to have a 'normal' family, without a lot of custom content genetics.
So I have three choices...
1)I could try and GET Phoenix and Barry to have a kid. I'd try to have the two of them fall in love enough so Barry can get her to move in... have her have the kid, and then have her move out( maybe back with her sister).
2) get Barry and t'pol together...
3) move in a family of like 3 females into the neighborhood and hope that Barry hits it off with one( and keep the other two on ice til I need more breeders).
I'm leaning to 2. As it would be the easiest and not every family needs to have fun hair... However not sure. So gonna spend the weekend with some of the other families while I figure out how to hook Barry up.
(spell check note: since it doesn't recognize blog as a word, it had problems with blogged. Also breeders ;-) )
And to share- here's the flash family. Can't put a image of T'pol because she has a ripped t-shirt and shows a bit too much ;-)
Basically I created the Flash family with Barry Flash and his two teenage kids- Jenni and Bart. I didn't really play with them but decided that since my other two families babies have grown up to teenagers... and Bart did a walk by on one of their houses I would activate the Flash family.
Barry is a family sim who wants both Jenni and Bart to go to college. HOWEVER I was taken aback when I found out his LIFETIME desire( which would let him grow up happy) was to send THREE kids to college. This surprised me as well... I had made him an only parent.
So I've tried to figure out where this third kid was going to come from. At first I noticed that Phoenix had stopped by to say hi! And she looks darn attractive. However I realized that she's a romance sim, and just wants to kiss and woohoo!( sim term for sex) with a lot of people... which would end up breaking poor Barry's heart. Then I thought of T'Pol. T'Pol is a knowedge sims, so she could make a good match for Barry. So I started 6 degrees of Simperation. I tried to figure who knew both T'pol and Barry well enough to have them both over. I struck pay dirt as she was over at Phoenix's house so I had Phoenix invited Barry over.
The problem, sorta, is that T'pol and Barry are sorta vanilla genetically speaking. Yes, T'pol is a Yankees fan( it's only logical) but other then that she doesn't bring anything to the table. It's not like either her or Barry have special skin tones, or eye colors or hair color. I thought briefly of trying to hook up Barry with Red Warrior, but A) Red is helping her sister raise triplets which leads to b) red has two sisters who are having kids... if Red has kids, well there will be less of a gene pool for Barry's kid to marry.
I have thought of moving in a female( or two) for Barry to hopefully meet and have a kid he can send to college... But I think it might be nice to have a 'normal' family, without a lot of custom content genetics.
So I have three choices...
1)I could try and GET Phoenix and Barry to have a kid. I'd try to have the two of them fall in love enough so Barry can get her to move in... have her have the kid, and then have her move out( maybe back with her sister).
2) get Barry and t'pol together...
3) move in a family of like 3 females into the neighborhood and hope that Barry hits it off with one( and keep the other two on ice til I need more breeders).
I'm leaning to 2. As it would be the easiest and not every family needs to have fun hair... However not sure. So gonna spend the weekend with some of the other families while I figure out how to hook Barry up.
(spell check note: since it doesn't recognize blog as a word, it had problems with blogged. Also breeders ;-) )
And to share- here's the flash family. Can't put a image of T'pol because she has a ripped t-shirt and shows a bit too much ;-)


1 Comments:
At 5/11/2005 09:40:00 PM,
Drew said…
Yeah she is... I can't take the credit for it. I begged a guy who did these KILLER marvel legends clothes to do her....
I let him off the hook for the ring, but made sure he knew I *needed* the belt.
.... saddly the only person who did legion did the old school stuff... so starboy's an adult in his purple and gold outfit.
If I had the software( and skillz)- I'd have more legion members for Jenni to hang out with- but the marvel legends guy wasn't a dc fan... and didn't want to beg him for anything else.
In fact because of the marvel legends guy's skillz I have more x- outfits then dc. I have Pheonix and her sister Jean Gray, Beast( from Astonishing X-Men) and Wolfsbane in the Yellow and White X-Academy outfit... Wolfsbane's daughter is being rebelious and so is in the Hellion outfit.
And he did a Kitty based on the Legends style.,.. who I have getting busy with Babs( aka Batgirl)
Post a Comment
<< Home