Nuke the Gay Whales
Really, I'm almost at a loss for words after I read this story.
I, and my friend/manager, at the game store have a mantra about how we must hate freedom and the U.S. because we constantly disagree with Robertson, O'Reilly and the rest of the religious neo con movement.
But people picketing dead soldier’s funeral and blaming their deaths on gays…. WTF?
On the one hand, I want to say how this boggles the mind, blaming deaths on gays... but on the other hand Robertson did blame 9/11 on gays and feminists; so it’s not really out of the realm of possibility.
On the other hand, I wonder how bad of an aim God has. I mean think about it- he’s angry because two guys are frenching… so he kills a RED BLOODED AMERICAN? Why didn’t he just zap the gays?
That’s really my big problem with their logic. If God hates gays… why does he allow them to exist? And why kill ‘innocent’ people because they’re not busy killing gays? Didn’t God say NOT to kill?
You can find this and other ‘Christian’ stories like this at Dark Christianity
I, and my friend/manager, at the game store have a mantra about how we must hate freedom and the U.S. because we constantly disagree with Robertson, O'Reilly and the rest of the religious neo con movement.
But people picketing dead soldier’s funeral and blaming their deaths on gays…. WTF?
On the one hand, I want to say how this boggles the mind, blaming deaths on gays... but on the other hand Robertson did blame 9/11 on gays and feminists; so it’s not really out of the realm of possibility.
On the other hand, I wonder how bad of an aim God has. I mean think about it- he’s angry because two guys are frenching… so he kills a RED BLOODED AMERICAN? Why didn’t he just zap the gays?
That’s really my big problem with their logic. If God hates gays… why does he allow them to exist? And why kill ‘innocent’ people because they’re not busy killing gays? Didn’t God say NOT to kill?
You can find this and other ‘Christian’ stories like this at Dark Christianity


1 Comments:
At 8/31/2005 09:49:00 AM,
Drew said…
Yeah,
America has recently become very polarized, because each side accuses the other of not thinking.
Like I was laughing yesterday because the right is annoyed at the left for saying that part of the tornado problem we’ve been having has been caused by global warming. Ann Coulter (a hate monkey who believes that Canada fought with us in ‘Nam), got angry because the left got sooo annoyed when Faldwell blamed 9/11 on the left (gays, feminists, abortionists, et. al.) but now the left is blaming the deaths in New Orleans on ‘Mother Nature’. Of course, when Faldwell did his 9/11 shuffle, no one at Fox spoke out against him.
Sigh… what I mean to say ;-) is I feel sorry for your friend. My mother married a republican but he’s smart enough not to support W. and has been quite quiet in recent years.
I also will admit that at the Game Store my manager listens to the right talk radio to get his 'hate' on. I also do this once in a while to just see how THEY see things.
I wish there was a way to sue Fox because they say they are 'fair and balenced' and in fact tried to sue Franken for using that phrase on his book against them.
Post a Comment
<< Home