Best Again...
So I was called last night for another interview at BEST Buy... but not at Cambridgeside... this time at Landmark, which is closer to me- so that's good.
I asked whom I would be interviewing with... And a) I got her name wrong even though I asked her to spell it... Her name was Kathy and I somehow got it Jathy. B) I interviewed with someone else anyway.
I got there about 15 min. early. Wasn't sure if they were going to keep me waiting... but it looked like rain and I wanted to get inside... Plus I needed to use the bathroom because dieting means LOTS of water and getting rid of said water.
They kept me cooling my heels again, but this time I was a tad more aggressive. Yes, they told me someone would be with me 'in a few' after about 5 min. But at about 15 min, I looked for someone and was able to get my interview after about 20 min (that’s 10 min faster).
I felt the interview was a lot more professional. The guy started by showing me what I had filled out on the computer and checking to make sure it was right. I realized that instead of applying for two different departments I had applied for merchandising twice. OPPS. Fixed it and told the guy that I fixed it.
He told me more about the company... Which is to say he told me about Best Buy and didn't ask me if I bowled.
I felt more at ease during the interview, mentioning how much I do at the game store... and how I understand how important it is to do the merchandise right. I felt I had good answers to his questions and I felt he told me more about Best Buy and what’s going on there then the first interviewer.
I felt sorta bad when he asked me if I had ever interviewed at Best Buy before… and I had to tell him about Cambridgeside… but figured better to be honest.
I still haven’t heard from the corporate librarian gig, but still have hope.
I asked whom I would be interviewing with... And a) I got her name wrong even though I asked her to spell it... Her name was Kathy and I somehow got it Jathy. B) I interviewed with someone else anyway.
I got there about 15 min. early. Wasn't sure if they were going to keep me waiting... but it looked like rain and I wanted to get inside... Plus I needed to use the bathroom because dieting means LOTS of water and getting rid of said water.
They kept me cooling my heels again, but this time I was a tad more aggressive. Yes, they told me someone would be with me 'in a few' after about 5 min. But at about 15 min, I looked for someone and was able to get my interview after about 20 min (that’s 10 min faster).
I felt the interview was a lot more professional. The guy started by showing me what I had filled out on the computer and checking to make sure it was right. I realized that instead of applying for two different departments I had applied for merchandising twice. OPPS. Fixed it and told the guy that I fixed it.
He told me more about the company... Which is to say he told me about Best Buy and didn't ask me if I bowled.
I felt more at ease during the interview, mentioning how much I do at the game store... and how I understand how important it is to do the merchandise right. I felt I had good answers to his questions and I felt he told me more about Best Buy and what’s going on there then the first interviewer.
I felt sorta bad when he asked me if I had ever interviewed at Best Buy before… and I had to tell him about Cambridgeside… but figured better to be honest.
I still haven’t heard from the corporate librarian gig, but still have hope.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home