'05 in Review
'Nother Meme from Evan...
Take the first sentence from the first entry of each month for the year and post it again.
Jan.
Just taking a quick break from the bathroom( don't ask) and cleaning my bedroom.
Feb
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm vexed by the thinking of the right. I've seen several ads on TV and on mass transit equating drugs with STDs.
March
Ok even helped me find a web host and to try it and perhaps make you understand a bit of my love for the sims- for my first pic uploaded here..
April
On Friday I felt sick like a dawg.
May:
Man, one of these days my dad is going to die or I'm going to learn not to talk to him.
June
So I wrote in my that I bought Dead Like Me used for my Birthday.
July
Man I long for the day when you paid CASH for everything.. good, cold hard cash for the merchandise, cash for the hard goods, cash for the fancy goods, cash for... well you get the idea.
August
Just read that the Flash TV show( with Mark Hamill) will be out on dvd... SOMETIME in the future.
September
I saw this t-shirt on Attack of the Show today and laughed my @$$ off.
October
I've been on the fence about blogging about this, but figured if I was blogging about my life- I should blog about this.
November
Ok... I read this story on Media Matters and it scares the stuffing out of me
December
Right now I'm convinced that "one to two postal days" is postal shorthand for "don't call us, we won't call you".
And yeah the June entry was missing blog in there.
Take the first sentence from the first entry of each month for the year and post it again.
Jan.
Just taking a quick break from the bathroom( don't ask) and cleaning my bedroom.
Feb
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm vexed by the thinking of the right. I've seen several ads on TV and on mass transit equating drugs with STDs.
March
Ok even helped me find a web host and to try it and perhaps make you understand a bit of my love for the sims- for my first pic uploaded here..
April
On Friday I felt sick like a dawg.
May:
Man, one of these days my dad is going to die or I'm going to learn not to talk to him.
June
So I wrote in my that I bought Dead Like Me used for my Birthday.
July
Man I long for the day when you paid CASH for everything.. good, cold hard cash for the merchandise, cash for the hard goods, cash for the fancy goods, cash for... well you get the idea.
August
Just read that the Flash TV show( with Mark Hamill) will be out on dvd... SOMETIME in the future.
September
I saw this t-shirt on Attack of the Show today and laughed my @$$ off.
October
I've been on the fence about blogging about this, but figured if I was blogging about my life- I should blog about this.
November
Ok... I read this story on Media Matters and it scares the stuffing out of me
December
Right now I'm convinced that "one to two postal days" is postal shorthand for "don't call us, we won't call you".
And yeah the June entry was missing blog in there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home