Messages in Bottles

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Happy, Joyous Joy!

Well tonight is the first night of the NEW year and the last night Hannuka.

I feel good. I weighed myself and was quite surprised. Despite all my holiday snacking( and there was ALOT of snacking) and despite the gym being closed for the holidays( only got to go two days last week between it's hours and work)... I lost weight in the last to 2 weeks.

To be exact I lost 7 lbs. for a TOTAL of 28 lbs since Sept. 16th.

That really feels like a good way to start the new year.

I'm about 2 sizes smaller- which in men's sizes means my waist is 4 inches less... I bought a new pair of Jeans on Wednesday(on my 1/2 day off), and while the jeans felt a TAD tight... they did fit.
I also found that my pack ratness has helped me as I found two pairs of 'decent' kackis the same size as the new jeans. I cleaned the jeans with my laundry so when I feel ready for them- I'll have them.

I have a job or two... I have a brand spanking new psp( and if anyone could tell me how to turn cds into mp3 to transfer to my psp- I'd be even happier) and I'm in a good mood.
Happy Happy Joy Joy.

And FLASH is going to be coming out on DVD this year( pre-ordered it from Amazon).
;-)

Of course I should bow my head for a moment for the shinning stars that went out in the past year- Richard Pryor, Don Adams, Bob Denver, Frank Gorshin, Pat Morita, Johnny Carson, and Nipsey Russell to name a few.
Comedy really took a hit this past year.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home