Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

DvD Season...

2006...

It was a very good year...
It was a very good year for TV shows coming out on DVD...

As I wait for Amazon to send me BOX O' APE I can't help but notice how many cool shows are coming out on DVD this year.

I started the year with Flash( which I've yet to sit down and love, but knowing it's in my house is enough.)
I'm waiting on a rebate form( only good at Circut City) to buy Titus Season 3.
And if I have money left over- JLA Season 1 will be coming home with me as well.

However the best stuff is yet to come.
Brisco County Jr. has been CONFIRMED for July 18th. Sadly it's coming with a HEFTY price tag( 99.98) but I think it's soo much because SOOOO many of us NEED Brisco, Comet, Bowler and the rest.

Other good stuff coming out this year:
Alf the Cartoon
Alf Tales
Animaniacs
F-Troop
Best of Go Go Gophers
I Dream of Jeanie( First Season)- not a must have but still something I want to get at some point.
Justice Leauge( Season 2 is also due out this year)
Robot Chicken
Venture Brothers


And My Name is Earl... which will of course come out arround Season 2.

So in conclusion... I will buying a good amount of TV dvds this year AND currently there are only 3 "must have" TV shows that haven't come out( or aren't 'in the works')
Daria
G vs E( aka Good Vs Evil)
Freakazoid

And with Animaniacs( and Pinky & the Brain) coming out this summer... can Freakazoid be all that far behind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home