Messages in Bottles

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Funniest damn post...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Drew!

  1. Drew can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
  2. Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Drew, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
  3. Astronauts get taller when they are in Drew.
  4. Ok, that's just a DAMN rumor and hasn't been proven.
  5. In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Drew!
  6. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Drew state'.
  7. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Drew!
  8. Over 2000 people have now climbed Drew, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down!
  9. Now that has been proven. And all died with a smile on their faces.
  10. Grapes explode if you put them inside Drew.
  11. I think that was the cause of at least one of the climber's death.
  12. By tradition, a girl standing under Drew cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege!
  13. Drew can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
I am interested in - do tell me about

2 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2006 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cute, I typed my name in and it made no fewer than three references to me as a celestial body of some sort. Damn fat jokes.

     
  • At 5/23/2006 09:10:00 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    sorry... I was amused by what I got... that's sometimes the problem with random thought genarators(sp), sometimes they're just funny once or twice and then they repeat themselves or get stupid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home