Messages in Bottles

Friday, May 26, 2006

pack o' tests

So I was bored and tired at lunch today and ended up taking WAY TOO MANY tests.

You Are Catwoman

"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."


You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


Your Elf Name Is...

Flakey Stocking Stuffer


Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 80%

Your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had.
Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.
Think about finding a new job quickly, even if it's just a not-so-great transition job.
You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!


The Movie Of Your Life Is Film Noir

So what if you're a little nihilistic at times?
Life with meaning is highly over-rated.

Your best movie matches: Sin City, L. A. Confidential, Blade Runner


Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.


Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"So, you're a cannibal."


Your Scholastic Strength Is Deep Thinking

You aren't afraid to delve head first into a difficult subject, with mastery as your goal.
You are talented at adapting, motivating others, managing resources, and analyzing risk.

You should major in:

Philosophy
Music
Theology
Art
History
Foreign language


Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Purple Walker
Your Superpower is Psychic
Your Weakness is Fish
Your Weapon is Your Solar Bullets
Your Mode of Transportation is Cable

4 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger the shrewness said…

    OMG!! thats a whole lot of tests!!

    hope you had fun. :)

     
  • At 5/27/2006 01:25:00 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Goodness, so many! Coolness!

    And thank you for the comment, Drew! I giggled over the song, but I believe you definitely have a point now that I'm humming the lyrics. Hee hee.

    Aimee

     
  • At 5/29/2006 08:24:00 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Glad you liked Aimee... I agreed with your post that some parents are stupid( not you or Evan] and they're more likely to complain about YOUR parenting while their kids are little terrors.

     
  • At 5/29/2006 08:25:00 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Opps... almost forgot... not really Shrewness. I mean they were more fun then just staring out the window, but I really felt that I was just killing time rather then really having fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home