Questions; Asked.
Aimee And Evan both asked me to Ask them 5 Questions( interview meme) below are their questions, as I came up with them...
Ok, see Aimee- Uniquecrash5, Evan and I are geeks. Evan and I are comic book geeks- which Uniquecrash5 has identified, hence the first question. Uniquecrash5 is a big gaming geek- as is Evan and to a lesser extent me, hence Uniquecrash5’s 4th and 5th question and Evan understanding, and even responding to my answers. If you want to answer the following questions, do so- if not, don’t, I don’t want to put you on the spot; I find the question meme interesting because they get me to blog about stuff I might not normally- even if it is weird. I do ask though for a full either or. No picking which questions you answer- either answer all of the questions or none of them. I will say this, I’ve gone over your blog a bit more to try and give you specific Aimee questions and not recycle too many questions I’ve asked others( only one recycled from the last set I asked evan… and it’s a parental type of question that interests me.
First- Wanted to ask this for ages; what’s up with you and Angie? Why don’t the two of you have your OWN blogs?
Question the Second; what one lesson/ teaching do you want Cameron to take with him when he moves out. What, above all other lessons, do you think is the most important thing for you to teach your son for him to have a good life?
Third Question- Your blog is the only one I’ve seen with links to Charity web sites. Can you tell me abit about why you did that; and why you chose the 7 that you listed?
Question #4- Do you have a favorite book? And if so, why is it your favorite?
And the last one- I notice that you have two erotic links on your web page, so have you given any thought about what you would do when you find a stack of Cameron’s porn as you clean up his room( in a few years of course ;-) ). And if so, how do you think you’ll handle it?
I tried not to go over any “lines” with you and hope you find the questions interesting. Evan’s are going to be a bit weirder because a) I know him better and b) knowing him, I think he’s a bit weirder…
Evan’s questions:
1)To the best of my knowledge you still haven’t LEGALLY changed your name, why not?
2)Do you have a favorite conspiracy theory? ( Example: JFK’s death, Area 51, Elvis faked his death…) If so what? If not, why not?
3)I know you like both Grissom and Batman; do you have a favorite fictional detective- and if so who is s/he?
4)You asked me last go arround if I would KILL Hitler if I could… reverse that, if there was any one historical person that you could go back in time and SAVE from a crappy death ( give them a vaccine or warn them about a shooting or something…) who would you save?
5)Lastly- a serious question. Favorites… As someone who feels that he was not either of his parents favorites… how do you deal with the sibling rivalry of Lash, Aeia and Rael?
Ok, see Aimee- Uniquecrash5, Evan and I are geeks. Evan and I are comic book geeks- which Uniquecrash5 has identified, hence the first question. Uniquecrash5 is a big gaming geek- as is Evan and to a lesser extent me, hence Uniquecrash5’s 4th and 5th question and Evan understanding, and even responding to my answers. If you want to answer the following questions, do so- if not, don’t, I don’t want to put you on the spot; I find the question meme interesting because they get me to blog about stuff I might not normally- even if it is weird. I do ask though for a full either or. No picking which questions you answer- either answer all of the questions or none of them. I will say this, I’ve gone over your blog a bit more to try and give you specific Aimee questions and not recycle too many questions I’ve asked others( only one recycled from the last set I asked evan… and it’s a parental type of question that interests me.
First- Wanted to ask this for ages; what’s up with you and Angie? Why don’t the two of you have your OWN blogs?
Question the Second; what one lesson/ teaching do you want Cameron to take with him when he moves out. What, above all other lessons, do you think is the most important thing for you to teach your son for him to have a good life?
Third Question- Your blog is the only one I’ve seen with links to Charity web sites. Can you tell me abit about why you did that; and why you chose the 7 that you listed?
Question #4- Do you have a favorite book? And if so, why is it your favorite?
And the last one- I notice that you have two erotic links on your web page, so have you given any thought about what you would do when you find a stack of Cameron’s porn as you clean up his room( in a few years of course ;-) ). And if so, how do you think you’ll handle it?
I tried not to go over any “lines” with you and hope you find the questions interesting. Evan’s are going to be a bit weirder because a) I know him better and b) knowing him, I think he’s a bit weirder…
Evan’s questions:
1)To the best of my knowledge you still haven’t LEGALLY changed your name, why not?
2)Do you have a favorite conspiracy theory? ( Example: JFK’s death, Area 51, Elvis faked his death…) If so what? If not, why not?
3)I know you like both Grissom and Batman; do you have a favorite fictional detective- and if so who is s/he?
4)You asked me last go arround if I would KILL Hitler if I could… reverse that, if there was any one historical person that you could go back in time and SAVE from a crappy death ( give them a vaccine or warn them about a shooting or something…) who would you save?
5)Lastly- a serious question. Favorites… As someone who feels that he was not either of his parents favorites… how do you deal with the sibling rivalry of Lash, Aeia and Rael?


5 Comments:
At 6/11/2006 10:47:00 AM,
Angie said…
Evan weirder? Nah. LOL.
Cool questions--thanks! And no, you didn't cross any lines at all, I'm fairly open-minded so you could've gone over the top and I most likely wouldn't have blinked.
I'll answer these later and gods, does this mean I have to ask you 5 in return? LOL.
Aimee
At 6/12/2006 08:12:00 AM,
Drew said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 6/12/2006 08:26:00 AM,
Drew said…
Loved your answers, as I said on your blog...
and yeah- as said I love the 5 questions... so have asked you on yours for 5 in return. Again I like a little bit of randomness in my Blog. Thinking outside of the box... pushing the limits or just being silly...
At 6/12/2006 08:39:00 PM,
Angie said…
Alright, Drew, since you have no regard for my sanity (LOL), I shall hit you back with five, but I think I'm going to need a few days to strategize.
And thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed my answers--it was fun!
Aimee
At 6/14/2006 05:57:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Dudebro, I've totally answered your questions. Now I've just to think of some new ones for you. Gimme a coupleafew days
Post a Comment
<< Home