Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Busy Little B's

B’s

Oh man… It sounded a lot easier when Shrewness put forth the idea of getting someone to give you a letter and blog about it, then actually thinking of B’s for me.

The first B is for Bruce, my Dad. Whether I love him or hate him… he’s left his mark on me as I try to be better then he was.
I know it’s not a B used in scrabble but Bruce has affect my life and thus is a B in my life

B is for books. Of which I love. I read them all the time. I can’t commute without my books.

B is for butterfingers. As a kid I was quite awkward. I often dropped things or walked into walls.

B is for bitchy. As I get older, I’ve gotten a lot more bitchy. I’m able to go from sleepy to bitchy with one sound byte of Bill O’Rielly.

B is for Bed. I love my bed. I don’t sleep as much as I’d like these days, but at the end of the day MY bed is all comfy, cozy and waiting for me.

B is for Beta Male. You’ve heard of Alpha Males, well I a Beta. I’ve never been a leader but I make a good follower slash team player.

B is for Bored. I find my job incredibly boring and mind numbing.

B is for biliotek- which is French for Library, where I wish I worked. (See b for books).

B is for Bachelor- I haven’t dated in ages and being a short Beta male, am likely to remain a bachelor until my end of days. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

B is for Body Image. For most of my life, I’ve had a crappy body image as I’m short and have been fat for most of my life- while my brothers are taller then me and in better shape.

And a bonus B is for Brownie, as in Eat the Brownie!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5 Comments:

  • At 5/31/2006 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I want a brownie. I love brownies. Okay, no brownies for me.

    And I can relate to a few of thise B's, for sure.

    Aimee

     
  • At 6/04/2006 10:26:00 AM, Blogger the shrewness said…

    great list!

    thats exactly why i chose the letter B for you. because of your brownie post.

    now i want a brownie...

     
  • At 6/05/2006 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Glad you both liked... As said I thought it was a bit harder then it looked but at the same time, I think it was one of the more interesting memes I've done.

    And Shrewness- I wondered about the method to choosing B; so glad you told me as I'm no Sherlock( actually I sometimes think a mystery is bad when *I* can figure it out).

     
  • At 6/07/2006 02:04:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    can I request a letter?

     
  • At 6/08/2006 08:15:00 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Yup- evan... I give you the letter L

     

Post a Comment

<< Home