I have the card....
While I am not a card carrying member, as I want to laminate it before I put it in my wallet... I am a member of the ACLU who has a card.
Amsterdam cost less then I had planned for... so remembering that I promised Aimee that when I had a little extra scratch- I'd join ACLU- and I did just that...
0:-)
So I want her to know that I was true to my word. There was a bit of a lag time as I a) waited until I got my card from ACLU and it was 'offical' and b) I stopped putting off blogging about it.
Amsterdam cost less then I had planned for... so remembering that I promised Aimee that when I had a little extra scratch- I'd join ACLU- and I did just that...
0:-)
So I want her to know that I was true to my word. There was a bit of a lag time as I a) waited until I got my card from ACLU and it was 'offical' and b) I stopped putting off blogging about it.


1 Comments:
At 8/10/2006 10:50:00 AM,
Angie said…
Coolness, Drew!! Absolutely!! YAY!
Post a Comment
<< Home