You Tube... My Tube!
As you might’ve guessed from the last couple of weeks- I’ve discovered you tube. I had to put my three favorite gems on my blog… Actually my total fave is the Wonder Twins Gopher Moat that I put up about a week or so ago.
At first I was watching episodes of Fairy Odd Parents that I haven’t seen before (and fyi I think that like Homer, Cosmo voice has gotten higher as he’s gotten dumber) and episodes of Butch’s other show- Danny Phantom… but then I started a) watching a co-worker’s clips and other lip synching and b) looking for super friends and other assorted stuff.
I think what has amazed me the most are these ‘fan videos’ where they’ll take a song and edit clips from a show around the song. Now I’m used to seeing this sort of thing, with low production values, at sci fi conventions… But I think it’s brought to a new level when I can see it at home whenever I darn well want and I think some of the vids are a lot better- even if sometimes the picture quality is still so so and you can see the channel bugs from where they got it from.
When I first saw some of the Danny Phantom videos to songs like “ I need a Hero” and “Thriller”, I thought this was weird Danny Phantom fans… that maybe this show did it to them… Until I started looking up Super Friends/ Justice League and I found “ I need a Hero” for the Justice League( and the same guy also did Rebel Yell). I’ve also found Barbie Girls for X-Men Evolution.
Though the reason I blog this is because I think I saw one of the weirdest ones tonight… I say one and not THE weirdest because I’m sure given enough time I will find stranger stuff; Black Canary teaching Huntress how to be Popular.
Then again the same guy did this one about Kitty. Which was also fun but odd.
I have to go to bed now… otherwise I’d watch more You Tube.
At first I was watching episodes of Fairy Odd Parents that I haven’t seen before (and fyi I think that like Homer, Cosmo voice has gotten higher as he’s gotten dumber) and episodes of Butch’s other show- Danny Phantom… but then I started a) watching a co-worker’s clips and other lip synching and b) looking for super friends and other assorted stuff.
I think what has amazed me the most are these ‘fan videos’ where they’ll take a song and edit clips from a show around the song. Now I’m used to seeing this sort of thing, with low production values, at sci fi conventions… But I think it’s brought to a new level when I can see it at home whenever I darn well want and I think some of the vids are a lot better- even if sometimes the picture quality is still so so and you can see the channel bugs from where they got it from.
When I first saw some of the Danny Phantom videos to songs like “ I need a Hero” and “Thriller”, I thought this was weird Danny Phantom fans… that maybe this show did it to them… Until I started looking up Super Friends/ Justice League and I found “ I need a Hero” for the Justice League( and the same guy also did Rebel Yell). I’ve also found Barbie Girls for X-Men Evolution.
Though the reason I blog this is because I think I saw one of the weirdest ones tonight… I say one and not THE weirdest because I’m sure given enough time I will find stranger stuff; Black Canary teaching Huntress how to be Popular.
Then again the same guy did this one about Kitty. Which was also fun but odd.
I have to go to bed now… otherwise I’d watch more You Tube.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home