Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Four

From Aimee, giver of memes....

Four jobs you've held in your life: Lab Ass’t at a hospital, Editorial Ass’t at DC Comics, Archival Assistant at Harvard University, Copy Center Associate at Staples Inc.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Planet of the Apes, Eurotrip, The Quick and the Dead( there’s just something about this movie that does it for me), 1776... And I've watched all 4 over and over.

Four places you've lived: I’ve only lived in two cities- NYC and Boston, though I’ve had more then 2 addresses in both.

Four TV shows you love to watch: My Name is Earl, Countdown with Keith Oblermann, Mythbusters, and The Venture Brothers( Go team venture!)

Four places you've been on vacation: Amsterdam, Los Angeles, San Diego, Washington D.C.

Four websites you visit daily: Evan’s (though he doesn’t update daily I usually check it out every day) Something Positive (same thing), Media Matters, and Smirking Chimp. I check out more then 4 a day but I think I don’t go through a regular day without checking out those 4 at some point.

Four of your favorite foods: Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, Kung Pao Chicken, Whole Bellied Fried Clams (don’t give me no strips), Pomme Frittes(love my double fried fries). Actually minus the Kung Poa Chicken… that would be a rather good meal.

Four places you'd rather be: Well considering I’m writing this at my computer- AT HOME… I feel I’m in a good place to begin with… BUT the question must be answered: On the roof of NEMO in Amsterdam (loved it there), asleep in my bed, In NYC- perhaps when my mom is in Conn., and while I’m not in the best of shapes right now… normally I’d say having a beer in a restaurant with a friend- that’s a good place to be, even if the last might be a state of mind( then again so is the top of the NEMO- it was a happy place.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home