Messages in Bottles

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Wedding.

Yesterday morning I woke up with two goals: To get my Flash Hat, even if it only came in a youth size; and to see my friend get married. That was it, and in that order. Yes, I wanted to go to the water park, but considering it was suppose to be grey and coldish- I went to 6 Flags New England with but the two above goals.
And that's all that I accomplished there. Heck part of me thought on the bus ride back( several hours early) that if I had set more goals for myself- maybe I would've accomplished them as well... But considering that I had decided when I saw on a menu- Fried Oreos... and I couldn't even get them in my belly, perhaps it's just as well that I only had two goals.

The wedding ceramony was nice, and I wish to take partial credit for that- as I was the one who suggested that the guy who preformed the ceramony PREFORM THE CERAMONY; but that was it.
Part of me wants to rant and scream about the wedding, but right now gonna listen to the other part of my mind that says less is more and just say: bad sign, when the minister/justice of the peace gives the wedding a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home