Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

TV time

Ok; have had a bit of problems witn DVD playing- basically my laserdisc/dvd player finally gave up the ghost. It recognizes discs but refuses to actually play them. Not wanting to PAY to fix it again... I've decided it's gonna go to the trash( have unplugged it but yet to bring it downstairs).

So I've caught up with Rome.
I highly recommend it. It's historically trashy. Lots of nudes... some even for the gals { A large penis is always welcome! ) Has some history in it too... Not sure how I feel about the fictional characters who seem to always be running into stuff.
Looking forward to season 2... Whenever they start filming it.

Venture Brothers- New season has started. It rocks. It reminds me that CN runs wonderful shows.

Monk- I'm over it. I'm tired of Monk, which leads to...
Psych- I'm sorry evan. I watched the civil war episode and was like 'eh.,..' and then I watched the 1 1/2 premire and I really felt this show was in the monk mold of our detective seeing the world in a different way.
It's cute, but just doesn't do it for me. I think it has something to do with my Monk burnout.

I've been told to see Blade the Series... and I started to tonight but A) The first 10 minutes or so made me feel that I needed to watch this from the beginning- i.e. wasn't sure wtf was going on and b) saw tonight's episode was written by Geoff Johns, a writer who I hate... He's the guy who got me to stop reading Flash- and helped bring back Hal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home