Messages in Bottles

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Here Ktty, Kitty!!!

Haven’t blogged about Sims 2 in the longest time… Mostly because I’ve been busy blogging about work and exercise (which has taken more time then Sims). I did however want to mention that I just pre-ordered Sims 2 Pets because at Gamestop/EB Games if you pre-order Pets you get a special downloadable kitty cat- a ‘bandit’ cat. At this point I’ve been playing just with my college bound sims and am not sure if I want to play with my regular neighborhood until I can get cats and dogs, as I really would like the kids to get pets.
I loved my cat, and sometimes I wish I had a cat… I don’t because I’m too messy and leave stuff like my heroclix and other toys laying around which while I think a cat might be smart enough not to eat- they could still find a way to break or destroy it ( \esp as my boxes of comics have fell down twice in the past day since I rebuilt the stacks after finding my sandmen to re-read).

Interesting stuff that happens to my Sims that I’ve meant to blog about; well the first is the funniest. I got an ‘adult’ download that lets me have hookers. I thought this was amusing and good to have because for several sims they have a lifetime goal of ‘woo-hoo’ing’ (woo-hoo= sex) with like 20 Sims, and it was easier to add these hookers to the game instead of having them woo hoo with married sims( as I have a small but growing neighborhood). The funny thing happened when I found out that Sims apparently can hire hookers on their own. See I had XS and she was dating this cute little neighborhood girl, and XS had the desire to ‘lose her cherry’ i.e. woohoo for the first time. Now I intended for XS to lose it with this girl but while I had a couple of other Sims out for a date, I saw XS in the background (as often when you go out you see other Sims wandering about for you to intereact with). When I finally wanted XS to go out with her BFF, I found that she had fulfilled the want of popping her cherry…. And when I went to XS memories, sure enough she had lost her cherry all by herself by hiring a hooker. You go girl.
The other thing I’ve found amusing that I want to mention is the Mrs. Robinson vibe going on with my Sims. See in Nightlife, Sims got ‘chemistry’, so while I could have Sims stay marry and love each other without ‘chemistry’( which is shown as lightning bolts) they’d get along better with the lightning bolts. Since I have most of my ‘couples’ have been created BEFORE NL, I’ve pretty much ignored the lightning bolt… but what I found interesting is I have 4 sims going to college together- they’re both m/f couples; one Captain Marvel Jr. and an invisible Sim ( all I can see of her is the engagement ring CMJ gave her) and Harley Quinn’s son who was dating Wolfbane’s daughter. What I found funny is that Harley’s son has MORE chemistry (lightning bolts) with Mary Marvel and Wolfsbane then he does with Wolfsbane’s daughter.
Gotta say I’m tempted to try and have Harley’s son cheat on his fiancée with his fiancée’s mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home