Night (train of) Thought
So I woke up sometime last night, it's something middle aged guys HAVE to do. I had an interesting dream 'story'... I didn't think it was a 'book' but I thought it would be an interesting story.
Now these days my sleeping habits SUCK. I go to bed arround 11:30( after the daily show) and have NO clue when I actually fall asleep... I figure it's about an hour or so later and then get out of bed arround 8am after trying to STAY asleep for a 1/2 hour or so. Often I toss and turn between these two times.
So last night while taking care of other things... I tried to think about this idea. I ended up deciding that since it seemed SO CRYSTAL CLEAR that I would remember it in the morning. That turning on my computer to write it down would awaken me more and make it harder to get my sleep.
So after this shaggy dog story- I, of course,had forgetter the idea entirely.
Now these days my sleeping habits SUCK. I go to bed arround 11:30( after the daily show) and have NO clue when I actually fall asleep... I figure it's about an hour or so later and then get out of bed arround 8am after trying to STAY asleep for a 1/2 hour or so. Often I toss and turn between these two times.
So last night while taking care of other things... I tried to think about this idea. I ended up deciding that since it seemed SO CRYSTAL CLEAR that I would remember it in the morning. That turning on my computer to write it down would awaken me more and make it harder to get my sleep.
So after this shaggy dog story- I, of course,had forgetter the idea entirely.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home