Bookmarks
Ok, so I'm pretty darn glad that I've been able to add links to the side of this blog( not saying WHICH side in case I change the 'skin' o' my blog) because I've been going over my bookmarks the past couple of days.
Because my memory is sometimes crud... I often bookmark things that I find interesting for fear I'll never find them again. What usually happens is I then end up with a ton of bookmarks many which I never check.
Such was the case with Mark Fiore's stuff. I bookmarked his site AGES ago... but it then got lost in the bunch of like 50 odd bookmarks that I don't have cataloged. HOWEVER- since I've been trying to go thru my bookmarks, trying to figure out what I want to put here( not putting ALL my stuff- just stuff I find interesting/ might relate to my blog)... I refound Mark Fiore's stuff. I really love his poli-toons. I thought I had lost them as I didn't know his name or the name of the site that hosts him... So I'm very happy that I bookmark a lot. I'd rather have 20 odd non working sites bookmarked then lose something cool.
Speaking of which... If any of you( which is maybe evan) know a good anti-web blocker site- please let me know. I used to have a bookmark for a site by kids for kids about web blockers but that site seems to have gone down in the 3 years or so since I last looked in on it.
(oh and I find it VERY funny that blogger's dictionary doesn't recognize blog as a word)
Because my memory is sometimes crud... I often bookmark things that I find interesting for fear I'll never find them again. What usually happens is I then end up with a ton of bookmarks many which I never check.
Such was the case with Mark Fiore's stuff. I bookmarked his site AGES ago... but it then got lost in the bunch of like 50 odd bookmarks that I don't have cataloged. HOWEVER- since I've been trying to go thru my bookmarks, trying to figure out what I want to put here( not putting ALL my stuff- just stuff I find interesting/ might relate to my blog)... I refound Mark Fiore's stuff. I really love his poli-toons. I thought I had lost them as I didn't know his name or the name of the site that hosts him... So I'm very happy that I bookmark a lot. I'd rather have 20 odd non working sites bookmarked then lose something cool.
Speaking of which... If any of you( which is maybe evan) know a good anti-web blocker site- please let me know. I used to have a bookmark for a site by kids for kids about web blockers but that site seems to have gone down in the 3 years or so since I last looked in on it.
(oh and I find it VERY funny that blogger's dictionary doesn't recognize blog as a word)


1 Comments:
At 3/15/2005 01:34:00 AM,
Unknown said…
Sorry amigo, can't help with the anti-web blocker website. Clueless.
Hilarious about blogger's dictionary.
Post a Comment
<< Home