Messages in Bottles

Monday, December 05, 2005

*sigh*

Ok...

stress is conserved. I do NOT have less stress because of the job. Just different stress.

I got crapped on by the ass't manager because:
1) I was wearing the wrong pants- to which I told her that I am short and had to have the pants taken in
2) I mentioned that I couldn't work wednesday, as the schedule had me on Wednesday. She pointed out that my 'availibility' said I can work at ANY time or day. I told her that I spoke to the manager about this when he interviewed me AND when he hired me. I have part time job at the game store and will not give it up unless I get full time hours. She countered that I should then fill out a new availibility form... and I told her I had done that on Thrusday. I'm not working Wednesday or Sunday.
3) I left for lunch LATE. She had to remind me when to leave.
4) I came back from lunch EARLY. I did this because a) I wanted to finish my paperwork- to make sure I got paid. and b) so that I made sure I didn't come back late.

I was peeved at her because I feel that it's a resonable request to know about how many hours per week they expect me to work. I think this is a reasonable request... but not one she was able to answer.

I also didn't get to the gym until like 6:40... because I had to get my pants so that I don't get in trouble tomorrow. And I was stupid enough to check my email when I got home to get my clothes- for exercise. Which meant that I didn't eat until about 8pm.

Ah. Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home