I can't see this blog...
Ok.. for some unknown reason I can't see mine or evan's blog BUT I was able to log on and I'm checking to see if this will work.
Evan- please email me at my yahoo address if this works.
For the rest of you- I got cable modem today and I was able to hook it up with little problem save for the inability to see blogspot and one or two other sites. I'm using IE--- and having a cable modem I downloaded Netscape(my previous browser of choice). Said download too only a bit longer then it does to type about how long it took
;-)
If anyone knows why I couldn't see blogspot... please post here so Evan can tell me... Error message in Netscape is connection was refused...
Explorer can't find the server for http://devanpeterson.blogspot.com/
[postscript: never mind... as A&A posted to this... it was a blogger problem and not my isp. Keeping this up to thank Aimee and Angie for help.]
Evan- please email me at my yahoo address if this works.
For the rest of you- I got cable modem today and I was able to hook it up with little problem save for the inability to see blogspot and one or two other sites. I'm using IE--- and having a cable modem I downloaded Netscape(my previous browser of choice). Said download too only a bit longer then it does to type about how long it took
;-)
If anyone knows why I couldn't see blogspot... please post here so Evan can tell me... Error message in Netscape is connection was refused...
Explorer can't find the server for http://devanpeterson.blogspot.com/
[postscript: never mind... as A&A posted to this... it was a blogger problem and not my isp. Keeping this up to thank Aimee and Angie for help.]


3 Comments:
At 2/05/2006 02:30:00 AM,
Angie said…
It's because blogger was (and still is for some peeps) experiencing technical difficulties today. There was a whole mess of problems. With some blogs you were getting a 403 (Forbidden) error message, and others you were getting that annoying "Website Not Responding" error message, and then some people completely lost any posts and/or comments that were made last night/today.
I think they've pretty much got it worked out now, but it was a mess earlier.
At 2/05/2006 08:32:00 AM,
Drew said…
Thanx.
I'm just sometimes a paranoid little monkey and since I had a new service- assumed that was the problem.
Glad that it's working enough to see the blogs.
At 2/05/2006 02:25:00 PM,
Unknown said…
I've had complete posts disappear long after they had been published. stupid blogger
Post a Comment
<< Home