Kel Meme.
1. FIRST NAME? Andrew. That’s the name.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I’m a man so… ages ago. I’ve broken down but not cried.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope- I’ve often felt that I don’t have good right left dominance and am klutzy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked Turkey.
6. KIDS? Like them at a distance.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, because I’m good enough, Smart enough and doggone it- people like me.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. Posting it there.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only when it’s called for.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. Maybe parachute one of these days but not Bungee.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cap’t Crunch’s Crunch Berries… though lord only knows the last time I had them.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Pretty Strong. Yeah.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip/
16. SHOE SIZE? 9
17. RED OR PINK? Huh? Blue.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I procrastinate like nobody’s business.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I’ve made peace with both of my grandparents deaths so not gonna answer.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Ok now Kel sent this to me as a letter but I’m converting it to a blog meme- so yeah I’d like everyone to answer.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None. ;-)
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Fingers and O Rings.
23. What ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Local Radio Station.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Umber
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Napalm in the morning… No, wait. The sugar smell of Krispy Kreme donuts being made.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of my co workers…
27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Face. I take in the face. Not eye color or hair color but just the shape of the face.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Eh,… Kel’s ok. Even if he did spell his favorite food incorrect( or is Qualye from Canada and they spell Potato up there with a E? ;-)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Boston Beerworks’ Blueberry Ale
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming.
31. EYE COLOR? Brown
32. HAT SIZE? I think 7 ½… not sure as most of my hats are “one size fits all”
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Potato Pancakes
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending. Sucker for a happy ending.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Beerfest!
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? None. Do you REALLY want to know what I wear while I’m blogging?
lol
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs… Get to feel people up better that way.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key Lime Pie
41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Since I’m not tagging people- don’t know who’s least likely….
42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Evan, I think he likes these almost as much as I do.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Proven Guilty and was just told by the library that they have Definitely Dead on hold for me
45. What DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Venture Brothers!
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music is music to my ears.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Amsterdam.
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Haven’t figured that out yet.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 22, 1967; New York University Hospital.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I’m a man so… ages ago. I’ve broken down but not cried.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope- I’ve often felt that I don’t have good right left dominance and am klutzy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked Turkey.
6. KIDS? Like them at a distance.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, because I’m good enough, Smart enough and doggone it- people like me.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. Posting it there.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only when it’s called for.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. Maybe parachute one of these days but not Bungee.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cap’t Crunch’s Crunch Berries… though lord only knows the last time I had them.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Pretty Strong. Yeah.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip/
16. SHOE SIZE? 9
17. RED OR PINK? Huh? Blue.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I procrastinate like nobody’s business.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I’ve made peace with both of my grandparents deaths so not gonna answer.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Ok now Kel sent this to me as a letter but I’m converting it to a blog meme- so yeah I’d like everyone to answer.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None. ;-)
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Fingers and O Rings.
23. What ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Local Radio Station.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Umber
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Napalm in the morning… No, wait. The sugar smell of Krispy Kreme donuts being made.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of my co workers…
27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Face. I take in the face. Not eye color or hair color but just the shape of the face.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Eh,… Kel’s ok. Even if he did spell his favorite food incorrect( or is Qualye from Canada and they spell Potato up there with a E? ;-)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Boston Beerworks’ Blueberry Ale
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming.
31. EYE COLOR? Brown
32. HAT SIZE? I think 7 ½… not sure as most of my hats are “one size fits all”
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Potato Pancakes
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending. Sucker for a happy ending.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Beerfest!
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? None. Do you REALLY want to know what I wear while I’m blogging?
lol
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs… Get to feel people up better that way.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key Lime Pie
41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Since I’m not tagging people- don’t know who’s least likely….
42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Evan, I think he likes these almost as much as I do.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Proven Guilty and was just told by the library that they have Definitely Dead on hold for me
45. What DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Venture Brothers!
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music is music to my ears.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Amsterdam.
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Haven’t figured that out yet.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 22, 1967; New York University Hospital.


1 Comments:
At 8/22/2006 12:34:00 AM,
Angie said…
Cool answers, Drew!
And I stole this--thanks!
Aimee
Post a Comment
<< Home