Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dirty Drew...

I'm gonna share with you all a rant I gave a friend ealier today. I share it with you because I just saw a preview for DOA Xtreme 2, which I thought was odd because I was PRETTY sure that DOA Xtreme 2 was out for a while( which I just confirmed it has been). As I watched DOA Xtreme trailer, I was convinced that it was merely softcore- and as I told a friend when I was first told about DOA Volleyball- if I want porn I can buy better porn cheaper.

And that's one of my problems with Rumble Roses and the state of video games/ american culture. Rumble Roses is rater M for Mature- if that was an R rating, I'd get topless- if not full frontal if it was a movie... what I get is panty shots and the ability to make the girls breasts( and/or ass) bigger.
I'm an adult, I would like to buy adult games. And by Adult games I don't mean I want to beat up a hooker and take her money( GTA), I mean I'd like to see some games like Virtual Valeria- where the object of the game was to help a woman climax. I wish that ONE of the outfits in Rumble Roses be topless( or NO outfit ;-) ).

I'm not saying you sell these games to Lash or any kids, just if they have a M(ature) and A(dult) rating for video games... that they are used. I have been burnt twice on Ebay( and it's one of the reasons I have ONE negitive feedback) because I've tried to buy foreign video games with SEX.
It seems that blowing people up is ok in a video game, but not blow jobs OR ala GTA- the blow job isn't seen but your beating a gal up AFTER the blow job is ok.

I just think M- should be Mature. Heck- I think I've seen more sex in comics currently( Rose crawling naked over Robin, Sue writing Reed that she gave him a last roll in the hay before she left him to help 'make nice' and She Hulk coming onto Wolvie in the last She Hulk)... so why can't I get some sex on my computer/xbox360?

[ps- the box does list as reasons for the M rating- Partial Nudity, but again all I've seen is panty shots... nothing that you wouldn't see at an AMERICAN beach.]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home