Bad Husbands...
I found this article about the WORST husbands in comics.
My first thought was a) there are no DC husbands on the list and b) Scott should be #1
I thought about the first point for a bit- because I thought that perhaps Marvel had more married people… but I realized this was false as I quickly realized the amount of A and B listers who are married in DC.
All 3 Flashes- Jay, Barry and Wally are great Husbands
The first 2 Hawkmen were married- Actually I’d say 3 with the Hawkworld reboot.
Superman and Lois have been married for a few years now
Aquaman and Mera- might be the second worst marriage of DCU, but that’s POST Artie Jr. dieing.
Ralph and Sue- a marriage for the ages.
Big Barda and Scott-see above.
Jean and Ray Palmer- the WORST DC marriage- but that’s HER fault not his.
Actually- of the above- I count 3 of my OTP- Barry and Iris, Ralph and Sue, and Big Barda and Scott. I most likely could go on, listing the Legion( first series) married couples, but I think the point is made… there are as many married people in DC as in Marvel and they seem to be better married.
Second is that Scott Summers should be #1 worst husband as they don’t mention his FIRST marriage to Maddie; which I know Evan remembers. ;-) He left his pregnant wife to be with his “One True Love”, who apparently he loves SOOO much that he’s willing to cheat on her with another psycho… I mean psychic. ;-)
My first thought was a) there are no DC husbands on the list and b) Scott should be #1
I thought about the first point for a bit- because I thought that perhaps Marvel had more married people… but I realized this was false as I quickly realized the amount of A and B listers who are married in DC.
All 3 Flashes- Jay, Barry and Wally are great Husbands
The first 2 Hawkmen were married- Actually I’d say 3 with the Hawkworld reboot.
Superman and Lois have been married for a few years now
Aquaman and Mera- might be the second worst marriage of DCU, but that’s POST Artie Jr. dieing.
Ralph and Sue- a marriage for the ages.
Big Barda and Scott-see above.
Jean and Ray Palmer- the WORST DC marriage- but that’s HER fault not his.
Actually- of the above- I count 3 of my OTP- Barry and Iris, Ralph and Sue, and Big Barda and Scott. I most likely could go on, listing the Legion( first series) married couples, but I think the point is made… there are as many married people in DC as in Marvel and they seem to be better married.
Second is that Scott Summers should be #1 worst husband as they don’t mention his FIRST marriage to Maddie; which I know Evan remembers. ;-) He left his pregnant wife to be with his “One True Love”, who apparently he loves SOOO much that he’s willing to cheat on her with another psycho… I mean psychic. ;-)
Labels: Comics


1 Comments:
At 8/02/2008 02:32:00 AM,
Unknown said…
Holy fucking christmas, Scott's only number four? FOUR? DO they fucking READ comics?
Post a Comment
<< Home