April First
Since this is the first year I've had this blog, I felt I should mention that I'm not a big April's fool person. Part of it could be the fact that I'm nearing 40 and childish pranks.... just seem sorta childish sometimes.
HOWEVER
I think it's really due to the fact that several years ago my grandfather, who I loved, died on April first. So when I talked to my mom on April second, she mentioned that on the first she went to temple to light candles for my grandfather. I've never done that myself, but I do usually think about him on the first and what a nice guy he was. While I have problems with his daughter( my mom) at times... I don't blame him for her meanness.
Not really insightful or interesting blog but just a heads up on why there'll never be an April fool's on my blog.
HOWEVER
I think it's really due to the fact that several years ago my grandfather, who I loved, died on April first. So when I talked to my mom on April second, she mentioned that on the first she went to temple to light candles for my grandfather. I've never done that myself, but I do usually think about him on the first and what a nice guy he was. While I have problems with his daughter( my mom) at times... I don't blame him for her meanness.
Not really insightful or interesting blog but just a heads up on why there'll never be an April fool's on my blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home