Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Google Ads

I don't have google ads for two reasons...

The first is that Evan has been running google ads for ages and hasn't seen dime one. So why allow ads if I ain't gonna see anything for it, *IF* I'm going to sell out I want some big stinky check(note by all means try to buy me.... )

The second is because I noticed on evan's page that sometimes the ads randomly picked up on what google considered 'key words'. I just read a blog about google... and it's worse then I thought... as it would take an pro abortion blog and link it to ANTI abortion ads. My favorite was a blog entry about terri Schiavo where since he mentioned ants, ala being eaten alive by ants,there are a ton of pest control ads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home