Messages in Bottles

Monday, April 04, 2005

If I were Pope....

Many years ago I tried to get my head wrapped around the papal office and what the pope does.

And I realized how UTTERLY cool it would be to make business cards if I were pope.

Go to Hell.
Go directly to Hell, do not pass purgatory.
Do not collect $200



I mean that's the type of power the pope wields- to damn anyone he doesn't like. I think that's a pretty interesting job perk. Imagine you're trying to chat up a pretty girl and she tells you to 'get lost', you can whip out these cards- give her one and tell her to GO TO HELL and mean it.

I also used to like the popemobile. It's not as cool as the batmobile but I think it's a better chick magnent.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My own world conquest plot has ALWAYS included becoming Pope as one of the necessary steps.

    It scares me how some people don't realize just how much power the dude has.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home