It's Springtime for the inquisition
Ok...
man... I think that it's so odd and bizarre that the catholic church has voted a NAZI youth who was a ALLIED POW, which is to say he was in the Nazi army, as POPE.
Man, how can a Nazi be infallible?
*shivers*
Not a good sign for the rest for the world. I've never heard of a 'relaxed' or 'mellow' German.
man... I think that it's so odd and bizarre that the catholic church has voted a NAZI youth who was a ALLIED POW, which is to say he was in the Nazi army, as POPE.
Man, how can a Nazi be infallible?
*shivers*
Not a good sign for the rest for the world. I've never heard of a 'relaxed' or 'mellow' German.


2 Comments:
At 4/20/2005 01:01:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
really? is that true?
- carolyn
At 4/20/2005 03:16:00 AM,
Unknown said…
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1572667,00.html
If my family were still Catholic, this would probably be enough to make them stop.
Post a Comment
<< Home