Look Ma, No Cavities
For the first time in YEARS, I went to a dentist.
No cavities, just felt it was time. I also had hoped he could do something about my bite. You see my two front teeth have caps... childhood accident involving me and my big brother and they seem to be wearing down unevenly, which bugs me. No such luck.
The dentist said I did have periodontal problems. Which is a nice way to say nasty plaque build up. Which also a nice way of saying- come back soon and give me money or you won't have teeth.
Now would it be cheaper to just lose my teeth and get dentures- I don't know. I just know at late 30's I'm not really ready for dentures...
but I don't have alot of money to be going to the dentist every couple of months.
Life was sooo much easier when I wasn't an adult. or when I was a 'young adult'.
No cavities, just felt it was time. I also had hoped he could do something about my bite. You see my two front teeth have caps... childhood accident involving me and my big brother and they seem to be wearing down unevenly, which bugs me. No such luck.
The dentist said I did have periodontal problems. Which is a nice way to say nasty plaque build up. Which also a nice way of saying- come back soon and give me money or you won't have teeth.
Now would it be cheaper to just lose my teeth and get dentures- I don't know. I just know at late 30's I'm not really ready for dentures...
but I don't have alot of money to be going to the dentist every couple of months.
Life was sooo much easier when I wasn't an adult. or when I was a 'young adult'.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home