Traveling music please!
I’ve told adj. this on ym, but figured I should give the 4-1-1 to all as I’ve just learnt a bit more about things.
My younger brother is getting married this year. He told me in Jan. that he proposed on New Years( I think Kel did that as well… but of course years ago). He then went on to say that he was thinking of either New Orleans, New York City or Ireland for the wedding. I told him that I was for A) or C) as A) I had not EVER been to New Orleans and would like to financially help them and C) I wanted to go to Amsterdam this year so I could use his wedding as a jumping off point to Amsterdam.
He’s decided on a small civil ceremony in NYC, followed by another civil ceremony in Ireland. This is to happen in late June (June 28th for Rehearsal dinner and the 29th for the wedding). So I guess I’ll be in Amsterdam on Aug. 1.
Yippie.
Oh and I’m not going for the legal smokes… but for the culture and the legal adult stuff.
;-)
My younger brother is getting married this year. He told me in Jan. that he proposed on New Years( I think Kel did that as well… but of course years ago). He then went on to say that he was thinking of either New Orleans, New York City or Ireland for the wedding. I told him that I was for A) or C) as A) I had not EVER been to New Orleans and would like to financially help them and C) I wanted to go to Amsterdam this year so I could use his wedding as a jumping off point to Amsterdam.
He’s decided on a small civil ceremony in NYC, followed by another civil ceremony in Ireland. This is to happen in late June (June 28th for Rehearsal dinner and the 29th for the wedding). So I guess I’ll be in Amsterdam on Aug. 1.
Yippie.
Oh and I’m not going for the legal smokes… but for the culture and the legal adult stuff.
;-)


2 Comments:
At 2/07/2006 10:56:00 PM,
Angie said…
I would've gone with "C" too. Absolutely!
At 2/08/2006 02:05:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Totally. I'll do more well-wishing closer to the date, but sounds fun
Post a Comment
<< Home